Contact: Trevor R. Burgess
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
C1 Bank Enters Miami as a Miami HEAT Corporate Partner
Alan G. Randolph Joins C1 Bank as SVP, Miami-Dade Market Manager as Loan Production Office Opens
ST PETERSBURG, FL (January 23, 2013) – C1 Bank announced today that they have entered into a partnership with the NBA’s Miami HEAT. As part of the partnership, C1 Bank will be the Presenting Sponsor of the Miami HEAT Home Strong program, the team’s on-going initiative where members of the military who have returned home are saluted during every HEAT home game. The mission of the Home Strong initiative is to give aid, support and recognition to any person who has been in harm’s way during their military service. C1 will also be an Official Supporting Sponsor of the HEAT Academy enhancing opportunities for some of Miami-Dade’s brightest children.
“Joining forces with the Miami HEAT is an exciting move for us as we enter the Miami-Dade market,” said C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess. “C1 Bank is built on putting clients and the community first. Aligning our brand with an organization with the same ethical standards and community ideals will be a huge success.”
“C1 Bank is one of the most dynamic banks in Florida and we are thrilled to welcome them as a Miami HEAT Corporate Partner,” said Eric Woolworth, President of The HEAT Group’s Business Operations. “By becoming the Presenting Sponsor of the Miami HEAT Home Strong program, C1 Bank demonstrates their support for our community and our collective respect for our nation’s military service members.”
Alan Randolph, a Miami banker with over 22 years’ experience, has joined C1 Bank as the SVP, Miami-Dade market manager. Alan will lead a team of bankers initially focused on commercial real estate, business, residential and SBA lending.
About C1 Bank: C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 21 locations in across Tampa Bay, a loan production office in Miami and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, residential mortgages, business loans, SBA loan programs, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl and a Corporate Partner of the Miami HEAT.
C1 Bank services include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
- Residential mortgages, from "30 years fixed" to "jumbo" products all with fast local decision making
- Business and commercial real estate loans of up to $20 million to help local businesses grow
- Small Business Administration loans of up to $5 million – C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region's top SBA lenders
- Emerald Banking for doctors, lawyers, accountants and other business professionals
- Association and Treasury Services - providing lockbox services to condominiums and other businesses who need to carefully track their accounts receivable
Equal Housing Lender